1. Snagged over $600 worth of books for a mere $250. (Your response) Really, you’re too kind.
2. Prevented SCI/D by eating super-sugary-highly-dyed-probably-not-even-real-food breakfast cereal this morning. It’s (almostkinda) true! Then I found this and LOL’d. I need me somma those meds, STAT!
(I’ll bet you ten bucks Fraulein looked at that blue rat picture and squealed at the cuteness thereof.)
3. Paid for like … everything.
4. Successfully avoided heatstroke by cuddling with my favorite inanimate object EVER – Good Lookin’s electric fan. He (the fan; yes, it’s a he) is a studmuffin and we are in love. (Well, Good Lookin’ is a stud too, but I digress.) All he needs now is a name. Suggestions?
5. Struck fear into the hearts of at least two freshmen. (I made it up to them by smiling ever-so-nicely. Memo to self: Thou Shalt Make Sure Thy Jokes Are Well-Placed)
Currently listening to: Stone Cold Crazy by Queen